cloverdale fairgrounds

General Discussion forum. Introduce yourself, ask questions about the club, etc.

cloverdale fairgrounds

Postby kristomueller » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Who would of thunk six months ago we would be where we are now.amazing to think how far we have made it. I am proud to be a member of outlawrc.Cloverdale fairgrounds has been very patientwith our clubs start up.
Rustler up the crowd and slash the competion
kristomueller

Re: cloverdale fairgrounds

Postby crazyRCdad » Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:58 pm

I am so glad that outlawrc is pushing so hard to get this track up and running....I have just gotten back into RC 's with my son who 11 ....it is the best we went to the bmx track today in surrey and bashed our summits...we met another family who showed up to run there trucks also within a couple of minute the kids were playing and I was talking RC'S with the other dad it was great ...I can just image how much fun this will be on a regular basis coming to the new track....I Will. Be heading up to competition RC to get my memberships papers.....thanks for doing this....
crazyRCdad

Postby kristomueller » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:29 pm

You bet!! I started this with another guy last march and worked on meeting people and getting involved. I have 2 sons 10&13 and a daughter 4. There'saa lot out there but not community youth orientated. I want outlawrc to be that group involved. I want us recognized as a community leader in Rc. Our youth deserve this!
kristomueller

Postby Animoe » Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:47 pm

This is Awesome. :D .Bin looking for something like this for some time now. Will get out one of these Tuesdays Will have the new Buggy soon.
Animoe

Postby kristomueller » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Members of OutlawRC,
Last night Brent Lang from Cloverdale Fairgrounds joined us last night for our Tuesday Bash. We discussed the rental and facility and he has requested we wait till after there rodeo fair in 40 days. After discussing amongst the directors and local hobby stores, its in our best interest to grant Cloverdale Fairgrounds their wish. I realize this postpones our track build by 45+ days but I feel fighting their wishes prior to a long term relationship is not in our best interest, nor chancing jeopardizing any usage they might be entertaining during there rodeo.
I still have all memberships filed away unopened. If you wish to continue this journey with OutlawRC, I am starting our membership processing tomorrow and will start mailing out approved memberships shortly. Please let me know if you prefer other alternatives for your membership.
We are looking at a temporary solution for the next two months by renting the overflow parking lot to go ahead with unofficial weekend races and our official Tuesday bashes.
kristomueller

Postby kristomueller » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Members of OutlawRC,
Last night Brent Lang from Cloverdale Fairgrounds joined us last night for our Tuesday Bash. We discussed the rental and facility and he has requested we wait till after there rodeo fair in 40 days. After discussing amongst the directors and local hobby stores, its in our best interest to grant Cloverdale Fairgrounds their wish. I realize this postpones our track build by 45+ days but I feel fighting their wishes prior to a long term relationship is not in our best interest, nor chancing jeopardizing any usage they might be entertaining during there rodeo.
I still have all memberships filed away unopened. If you wish to continue this journey with OutlawRC, I am starting our membership processing tomorrow and will start mailing out approved memberships shortly. Please let me know if you prefer other alternatives for your membership.
We are looking at a temporary solution for the next two months by renting the overflow parking lot to go ahead with unofficial weekend races and our official Tuesday bashes.
kristomueller

Postby PapaJames » Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Hi,
that sounds fair to me...
Jim
PapaJames

Return to General Discussion